Jump to navigation Jump to search
copybook (plural copybooks)
- A student's exercise book containing samples of good handwriting to be copied.
- 2001, Allen Kurzweil, A Case of Curiosities:
- She whipped up the cards on the floor, extinguished an unglobed candle, and ruffled open the pages of Claude's copybook.
- (Quebec, UK) A notebook containing blank, often lined, pages for writing answers.
- (programming, COBOL) A series of instructions or data definitions copied into multiple programs from a shared library; boilerplate.
student's exercise book — see exercise book