Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Characterized by excessive eating or drinking.
- Suffering physically from the consequences of excessive eating or drinking.
- Surcharged with liquor; sick from excessive indulgence in drinking or eating; drunk.
- 1946, Mervyn Peake, Titus Groan:
- By the time Swelter's monologue was dragging to its crapulous close, Mr. Flay was pacing onwards […]
- (characterized by excessive eating or drinking): debauched, intemperate
- (sick from excessive indulgence): crapulent, wamble-cropped; See also Thesaurus:nauseated
- (drunk): See Thesaurus:drunk
suffering from the consequences of excessive eating or drinking