Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Containing cream.
- creamy milk
- Of food or drink, having the rich taste or thick, smooth texture of cream, whether or not it actually contains cream.
- creamy chocolate
- Of any liquid, having the thick texture of cream.
- a creamy lotion
- Having the colour of cream.
- 2005, Emily Ellison, Chuck Perry, Liars and Legends, Thomas Nelson, →ISBN:
- The Altamaha-ha, as the serpent has been named, is said to be from twelve to twenty feet long, about two feet in diameter, and gunmetal gray on top with a creamy underside. Most descriptions suggest a creature that is part eel, part alligator, ...
of food or drink, having the taste or texture of cream
of any liquid, having the texture of cream
having the colour of cream
creamy (plural creamies)