Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) The state of being criminal.
- (uncountable) Criminal activity.
- rampant criminality
- 2020 December 2, Philip Haigh, “A winter of discontent caused by threat of union action”, in Rail, page 63:
- The memorandum of understanding between the Rail Accident Investigation Branch, the Office of Rail and Road and the police states: "In the absence of a clear indication that serious criminality has caused the accident, RAIB will normally have precedence in respect of the investigation and will assume lead responsibility for the investigation."
- (countable) A criminal act.
state of being criminal