Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The shape of something curved.
- 2018 October 9, A. A. Dowd, “The Star and Director of La La Land Reunite for First Man’s Spectacular Trip to the Moon”, in The A.V. Club, archived from the original on 16 June 2020:
- In the first of the movie's many striking images, we share his majestic view from the top, the curvature of the planet and the glow of the horizon brilliantly reflected in his helmet.
- (mathematics) The extent to which a subspace is curved within a metric space.
- (differential geometry) The extent to which a Riemannian manifold is intrinsically curved.
the shape of something curved
mathematics: the extent to which a subspace is curved within a metric space
differential geometry: of a Riemannian manifold
- plural of
- English: curvature