Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Daffy
- a little crazy
- 1899, Willa Cather, The Westbound Train 
- Now I'm hungry as a Rocky Mountain lion so come, let's go and get this poor, daffy, tealess widow and wine and dine with her and make it all up.
- 1909, Gene Stratton-Porter, A Girl of the Limberlost, ch. 1
- "You've gone so plum daffy you are forgetting your dinner," jeered her mother.
- 1922, F. Scott Fitzgerald, O Russet Witch!, ch. 4
- He was daffy about her and she could twist him around her little finger.
- 1899, Willa Cather, The Westbound Train