Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of or pertaining to delay of an action.
- requested a deferred payment
- Of or pertaining to yielding to someone else's decision or judgment.
- (accounting) Of or pertaining to a value that is not realized until a future date, e.g. annuities, charges, taxes, income, either as an asset or liability.
of or pertaining to delay of an action
of or pertaining to using someone else's decision
accounting: of or pertaining to a value not realized
- simple past tense and past participle of