Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (business) The development and use of a system for recording and analyzing the financial transactions and financial status of an individual or a business.
- A relaying of events; justification of actions.
- He was required to give a thorough accounting of his time.
Terms derived from the noun "accounting"
development and maintenance of system for recording and analyzing financial transactions
accounting (not comparable)
- Of or relating to accounting.
- General accepted accounting principles