Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A box or open tray, typically kept on the surface of a desk, divided into compartments for such office supplies as pens, pencils, paperclips, etc. They are meant to help keep your items in a small compact space.
- 1988 February 4, Suzanne Slesin, “Currents: An International Set of Desk Accessories”, in New York Times, retrieved 18 April 2015:
- The company's desk accessories, which include clocks, letter holders and a desk organizer, were designed by Alan Fletcher and Kenneth Grange in London, Takenobu Igarashi in Tokyo and Massimo Vignelli in New York.
- 2015, “RISSLA Desk organizer, black $12.99”, in Ikea Canada Catalog, retrieved 18 April 2015:
- Helps you to keep your desk clear from small things like pens, rulers, mobile phone and USBs.
- “desk organizer”, in OneLook Dictionary Search.