determinator (plural determinators)
- A determining factor.
- (obsolete) One who determines.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Sir Thomas Browne to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for determinator in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of
- determinator in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- du Cange, Charles (1883), “determinator”, in G. A. Louis Henschel, Pierre Carpentier, Léopold Favre, editors, Glossarium Mediæ et Infimæ Latinitatis (in Latin), Niort: L. Favre
- determinator in Gaffiot, Félix (1934) Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français [Illustrated Latin-French Dictionary], Hachette