Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (onomatopoeia, colloquial, often childish) The sound made by a bell or doorbell.
- Ding dong bell, pussy's in the well! / Who put her in? Little Johnny Thin. / Who pulled her out? Little Tommy Stout. (Traditional English nursery rhyme)
- (colloquial) A general exclamation of surprise or approval.
- — Here's a photo of my new girlfriend. — Ding dong!
onomatopoeia for the sound of a doorbell
- (colloquial, derogatory) Alternative form of ; an idiot.
- My girlfriend's math teacher is a ding dong.
- (colloquial, often humorous, euphemistic) Alternative form of ; a penis.