Jump to navigation Jump to search
- discordaunt (obsolete)
- not in harmony or accord
- harsh or dissonant-sounding
- (public health) serodiscordant
- (geology) of a differing type of rock cutting across a formation
- Dikes may be discordant to country rock if they intrude at a high angle to the bedding.
- (mathematics) of opposite sign
not in harmony or accord
serodiscordant — see serodiscordant
geology: of a differing type of rock cutting across a formation
mathematics: of opposite sign
- “discordant” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).