Jump to navigation Jump to search
- discretisation (UK)
- discretation (variant found in technical manuals)
discretize + -ation
discretization (countable and uncountable, plural discretizations)
- (mathematics, computing, cognitive science) The act of discretizing, or dividing a continuous object or spectrum into a finite number of discrete elements
- Analyses all required a planar mathematical discretization of a region containing a prescribed number of cells with prescribed orientations.
- BLAZE Multiphysics has many features from: discretation, temporal resolution, user modification and post processing.
- dichotomization (special case in which n = 2)
act of discretizing
- discretization on Wikipedia.Wikipedia