Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /dɪsˈɹʌptɪv/, /dɪzˈɹʌptɪv/, /dɪzˈɹʊptɪv/
- (US) IPA(key): /dɪsˈɹʌptɪv/
- Hyphenation: dis‧rup‧tive
- Causing disruption or unrest.
- Children who exhibit disruptive behaviour may be expelled from school.
- (business) Causing major change, as in a market.
- 2005, Karl D. Schubert, CIO Survival Guide, page 222:
- […] companies tend to lose their leadership positions to companies that enter the market with a disruptive technology or market change.
causing disrupt or unrest