Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /dɪsˈɹʌpʃən/, /dɪzˈɹʌpʃən/, /dɪzˈɹʊpʃən/
Audio (UK) (file)
- (US) IPA(key): /dɪsˈɹʌpʃən/
- Rhymes: -ʌpʃən
- An interruption to the regular flow or sequence of something.
- The network created a disruption in the show when they broke in with a newscast.
- A continuing act of disorder.
- There was great disruption in the classroom when the teacher left.
- A breaking or bursting apart; a breach.
- Disruption of 1843 (in the Church of Scotland)
disruption f (plural disruptions)