Jump to navigation Jump to search
djellaba (plural djellabas)
- A loose-fitting, ankle-length hooded robe worn by men in North Africa.
- 1988, Elizabeth Warnock Fernea, A Street in Marrakech: A Personal View of Urban Women in Morocco:
- Dignified gentlemen in sober djellabas, of excellent cut and material, their wives in equally sober djellabas, sat in the tea shops with their children and servants, sipping mint tea.
- galabea, galabeah, galabia, galabiah, galabieh, galabiya, galabiyah, gallabea, gallabeah, gallabia, gallabiah, gallabieh, gallabiya, gallabiyah, gallabiyeh
- jalabiah, jalabiya, jalabiyah, jellabiya
- jilaabah, jellaba
- jelab (archaic)
robe worn by men in North Africa
djellaba f (plural djellaba's)
- A djellaba.
djellaba f (plural djellabas)