Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: dog's
- (RP) IPA(key): /dɒɡz/
- (US) IPA(key): /dɔɡz/
Audio (US) (file)
- (US, Canada, cot–caught merger) IPA(key): /dɑɡz/
- plural of
- (slang, US) Feet, from rhyming slang dog's meat. [from early 20th c.]
- My dogs are tired. Let's get a taxi.
- (usually with the) A greyhound racing event; the sport of greyhound racing.
- I lost money at the dogs last night.
- (nautical) Fasteners securing a watertight hatch.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of dog