Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Life at home with one's family.
- (plural) Domestic chores; housework.
- Affection for the home and its material comforts.
- 2017, Susan Fraiman, Extreme Domesticity:
- As we have seen, Browning renovates her life-after-divorce by framing her domesticity in increasingly autoerotic terms. With her sensuous boudoir, lust for furniture, love affair with houses, and espousal of baked goods, hers is an appetitive domesticity geared to self-pleasure.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:domesticity.