Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Having two ends.
- This double-ended arrow appears to point in two directions.
- We created a computer version of the card game using a double-ended queue.
- (rail transport, of a train) Having a locomotive at each end.
- (rail transport, of a multiple unit) Having a driving cab at each end.
- (rail transport, of a train or multiple unit) Having a driver at each end.
- (rail transport: having a driver at each end): step back
- simple past tense and past participle of