- (philosophy, metaphysics) Any of several philosophical theories that attempt to explain the universe by an immanent force.
- Great energy, drive, force, or power; vigor of body, mind or personality; oomph or pizzazz
- Dynamic reality; active energy; continuous change, progress, or activity.
- The fact that the war is no longer the main issue in the election points to the dynamism of foreign affairs.
great energy, drive, force, or power; vigor of body, mind or personality
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.