Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The extent to which time is well used for the intended task.
- 2012 September 7, Phil McNulty, “Moldova 0-5 England”, in BBC Sport:
- The display and result must be placed in the context that was it was against a side that looked every bit their Fifa world ranking of 141 - but England completed the job with efficiency to record their biggest away win in 19 years.
- (dated) The quality of producing an effect or effects.
- The extent to which a resource is used for the intended purpose; the ratio of useful work to energy expended.
- (US) A one-room apartment.
extent to which time is well used
extent to which a resource is used for the intended purpose
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked