Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: enchufé
enchufe m (plural enchufes)
- plug (a pronged connecting device which fits into a mating socket, especially an electrical one)
- socket, jack, electrical outlet (an opening into which a plug or other connecting part is designed to fit (e.g. a light bulb socket)
- (colloquial) connections (influence allowing one to obtain something, especially giving an unfair advantage over others)
- Synonym: cuña
See the etymology of the corresponding lemma form.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of enchufar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of enchufar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of enchufar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of enchufar.