- third-person singular present indicative of
- second-person singular imperative of
toma f (invariable)
- rōmaji reading of
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present indicative of tomar
- Second-person singular (tu) affirmative imperative of tomar
toma f (plural tomas)
- volume (of books etc.)
- conquest, capture.
- (Chile) An act of political civil disobedience through occupation protest that assumes control of a place often a building or park
With regards to the political definition this often expressed in English through the verb occupy or simply as a protest and context is given to explain it occurred within a particular place.