Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of consuming, i.e., burning something.
- The fire's consumption of the forest caused ecological changes.
- The act of eating, drinking or using.
- The amount consumed.
- gross national consumption
- (pathology) The wasting-away of the human body through disease.
- (pathology, dated) Pulmonary tuberculosis & other diseases that cause wasting away, lung infection &c.
the act of consuming something
the amount consumed
wasting-away of the human body through disease
pulmonary tuberculosis — see pulmonary tuberculosis
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.