Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Lingala lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lingala adjectives: Lingala terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Lingala adverbs: Lingala terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Lingala conjunctions: Lingala terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Lingala nouns: Lingala terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Lingala pronouns: Lingala terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Lingala verbs: Lingala terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Lingala lemmas"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.