Jump to navigation Jump to search
- present participle of
- 2013 June 7, David Simpson And Issac Stone, “Fantasy of navigation”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 188, number 26, page 36:
- Like most human activities, ballooning has sponsored heroes and hucksters and a good deal in between. For every dedicated scientist patiently recording atmospheric pressure and wind speed while shivering at high altitudes, there is a carnival barker with a bevy of pretty girls willing to dangle from a basket or parachute down to earth.
recording (plural recordings)
- The act of storing sound, video, etc. in a permanent medium.
- The one-party consent law permits the recording of telephone calls with the consent of at least one of the parties.
- A reproduction of sound, video, etc. stored in a permanent medium.
- I made a recording of the TV show so that I could watch it later.
- The act of registering for something; registration
act of storing sound, video, etc. in a permanent medium
reproduction stored in a permanent medium
act of registering for something