Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) The act of signing up or registering for something.
- Complete the registration process.
- (countable) That which registers or makes something official, e.g. the form or paper that registers.
- Did you submit your car registration yet?
- (uncountable) Alignment, e.g. of colors or other elements in a printing process.
- (uncountable) The location where guests register, especially with a hotel.
- The elevators are just past registration.
- (music) The art of selecting and combining the stops or registers of an organ.
the act of signing up or registering for something
that which registers or makes something official
the location where guests register