Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɛndəʊmɔːf/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈɛndoʊmɔːɹf/, /ˈɛndəmɔːɹf/
Audio (US) (file)
endomorph (plural endomorphs)
- A mineral, especially a crystal, enclosed within another
- A person of the endomorphic physical type, characterised by big bones, round face, large trunk and thighs and a naturally high degree of body fat, especially around the midsection.
- (bodybuilding) A person having a theoretical body type with slow metabolism in which weight is gained easily, but fat levels are hard to reduce. Endomorphic bodybuilders tend to be the most massive.