Jump to navigation Jump to search
enisled (not comparable)
- Placed alone or apart, as if on an island.
- 2007, W. J. Thomas Mitchell, The Late Derrida, page 58:
- For Derrida, no isthmus, no bridge, no road, no communication or transfer, connects or can ever connect my enisled self to other selves.
- 2015, Lauren Baratz-Logsted, Isn't It Bro-Mantic?: A Johnny Smith Novel:
- Truth to tell, I'm feeling pretty enisled on my lounge chair, but that state will not hold for long because apparently I have a visitor.
- simple past tense and past participle of