Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ɪˌnʌn.sɪˈeɪ.ʃən/, (rarer) /ɪˌnʌn.ʃɪˈeɪ.ʃən/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ɪˌnʌn.siˈeɪ.ʃən/
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- Hyphenation: e‧nun‧ci‧a‧tion
- The act of enunciating, announcing, proclaiming, or making known; open attestation; declaration.
- It was time for the enunciation of an important truth.
- The mode of utterance or pronunciation, especially with regards to the fullness and distinctness of articulation.
- She speaks with an impressively clear enunciation.
- That which is enunciated or announced; words in which a proposition is expressed; formal declaration
act of enunciating
mode of pronunciation