Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
enunciation (plural enunciations)
- The act of enunciating, announcing, proclaiming, or making known; open attestation; declaration.
- the enunciation of an important truth
- Mode of utterance or pronunciation, especially as regards fullness and distinctness or articulation.
- to speak with a clear or impressive enunciation
- That which is enunciated or announced; words in which a proposition is expressed; an announcement; a formal declaration; a statement.