Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Choice and use of words, especially with regard to effective communication.
- The effectiveness and degree of clarity of word choice and expression.
- His poor diction meant that most of the audience didn't really understand the key points of the presentation.
- (theater) Enunciation, pronunciation.
clarity of word choice
- diction at OneLook Dictionary Search
- diction in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
diction f (plural dictions)
- diction (clarity of word choice)