announcement (plural announcements)
- An act of announcing, or giving notice.
- He raised his hand to make his announcement and said "Excuse me everyone, I have an announcement to make."
- That which conveys what is announced.
- This announcement was made during the first training session.
- The content which is announced.
- The announcement implied that somebody needed a spare Toshiba charger.
that which conveys what is announced
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked