Jump to navigation Jump to search
- æquable (archaic)
- Unvarying, calm and steady; constant and uniform.
- (of temperature) Free from extremes of heat or cold.
- (of emotions etc) Not easily disturbed; tranquil.
- (unvarying, calm and steady): constant, uniform, unvarying; see also Thesaurus:steady
- (not easily disturbed): imperturbable, steady, tranquil
- (at a constant rate): regular
calm and steady
not easily disturbed; tranquil
equable m or f (plural equables)
- equable (calm; steady; constant; uniform)