Jump to navigation Jump to search
unvarying (comparative more unvarying, superlative most unvarying)
- persistent, constant, changeless
- You can be sure of our unvarying attention.
- Synonyms: constant, nonchanging, unchanging; see also Thesaurus:changeless
- lacking variety; having a uniform character
- The prizewinning carrots were of an unvarying size.
- Synonyms: stable; see also Thesaurus:steady
lacking variety; uniform
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked