Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -ɒɹɪk
- Feeling great well-being or elation or intense happiness; characterized by euphoria
- In this moment, I am euphoric.
- Productive of euphoria, causing great joy
- 1973, United States. Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse, Treatment and rehabilitation, page 31:
- Heroin is the most euphoric drug in use today.
- 1989, Stanley Morgan, Raven, →ISBN:
- Lin gathered herself, took a moment to rehearse the words in her mind, contacted the L.A. number, and delivered her euphoric news to her agent in person
feeling great well-being or elation or intense happiness; characterized by euphoria
euphoric (plural euphorics)