Jump to navigation Jump to search
exogenous (not comparable)
- Having an external cause.
- (biology) Produced or originating outside of an organism.
- (biology) Growing as an exogen, by successive additions to the outside.
- (medicine, of a disease) Having a cause external to the infected organism.
- (economics, of a model) Being or relating to a change that comes from outside the model and is not explained by the model.
- (databases, of a key) A key that has no meaning such as an automatically generated ID number, usually accompanied by a name or title which DOES have meaning.
Produced or originating outside of an organism.
Having a cause external to the infected organism