Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
féerie (plural féeries)
- A fantastical theatrical production featuring fairies.
- 2003: Syd's féerie entourage and girlies in drifting crinoline went out of the window, of course, along with his animated scarecrows — Jeremy Harding, ‘Afternoonishness’, London Review of Books 25:1
féerie f (plural féeries)
- what fairies do
- any fictional universe involving magical creatures such as fairies, ogres and dragons
- faerie, féerie
C'était une vraie féerie.
- It was absolutely magical.
- (figuratively) something impressive and/or enchanting