Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: fan art
- (fandom slang) Artwork created unofficially by fans of a book, film, etc., and based on it.
- 2008, Kristin Thompson, The Frodo Franchise: The Lord of the Rings and Modern Hollywood, page 179:
- The same genres have inspired fanart as well.
- 2010, Antonia Levi, Mark McHarry, Dru Pagliassotti, Boys' Love Manga (page 16)
- Aarinfantasy's Web site offers several areas for fans to give back—whether this is sharing fanart in the Member's Gallery or offering support, discussion or interaction in the general forums.