Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Blend of female + bot. Coined by screenwriters Arthur Rowe and Oliver Crawford in the television series The Bionic Woman (1976–1978), specifically in "Kill Oscar" (season 2, episode 5) first broadcast on October 27, 1976.
fembot (plural fembots)
- (science fiction) A robot in female form.
- 2003, Jyanni Steffensen, "Doing It Digitally: Rosalind Brodsky and the Art of Virtual Female Subjectivity", Reload: Rethinking Women + Cyberculture, The MIT Press, p. 218, ISBN 0262561506 
- The body of Eve 8, the fembot, represents both steely industrial strength and the mysteries of microelectronic circuitry.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:fembot.
- (derogatory) A docile, unthinking and conformist woman.
- 1996, Melissa Raphael, Thealogy and Embodiment: The Post-Patriarchal Reconstruction of Female Sacrality, Sheffield Academic Press, p. 61, ISBN 1850757577 
- [...] patriarchal socialization works to sap, stunt and tame this energy, leaving successfully adapted women as little more than 'fembots' or 'feminized artifacts' who have become the products and commodities of patriarchal 'necrophilic' sexual fantasy.
- 2003, Donna Haraway, The Haraway Reader, Routledge, p. 3, ISBN 0415966892 
- Too many people, forgetting the discipline of love and rage, have read the "Manifesto" as the ramblings of a blissed-out, technobunny, fembot.
- 1996, Melissa Raphael, Thealogy and Embodiment: The Post-Patriarchal Reconstruction of Female Sacrality, Sheffield Academic Press, p. 61, ISBN 1850757577