Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Flathead
flathead (plural flatheads or flathead)
- Any fish in the family Platycephalidae.
- (US, informal) Alternative form of
- (plural only "flatheads") A type of screw or bolt designed to fit in a countersink so that it sits flush with a surface.
- (plural only "flatheads", automotive) A type of engine that has the valves placed in the engine block beside the piston, instead of in the cylinder head, as in an overhead valve engine.
flathead catfish — see flathead catfish
type of screw
type of engine
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.