Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Flathead
flathead (plural flatheads)
- Any fish in the Platycephalidae family.
- (US, informal) Alternative form of
- A type of screw or bolt designed to fit in a countersink so that it sits flush with a surface.
- (automotive) A type of engine that has the valves placed in the engine block beside the piston, instead of in the cylinder head, as in an overhead valve engine.
type of screw
type of engine
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.