Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) The state of being fluid rather than viscous
- (countable) A measure of the extent to which something is fluid. The reciprocal of its viscosity.
- The quality of being fluid or free-flowing
- 2012 June 19, Phil McNulty, “England 1-0 Ukraine”, in BBC Sport:
- Either side of Rooney's fluffed chance, it was a tale of Ukrainian domination as they attacked England down both flanks and showed the greater fluidity of the teams.
Terms derived from fluidity