Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: follow on
- Something that follows as a natural or logical consequence, development, or progression.
- The Internet is the global information system that is logically linked together by a globally unique address space based on the Internet Protocol (IP) or its subsequent extensions /follow-ons […]
- The heavily discounted initial engine sales were offset by the follow-on sales of engines and highly profitable spare parts.
- (cricket) Alternative spelling of
- (something that follow naturally): knock-on