Jump to navigation Jump to search
- forgetfull (archaic)
- unable to remember things well; liable to forget.
- Synonym of
- 1912, William Sharp, Elizabeth Amelia Sharp, Poems and Dramas, William Heinemann, page 315:
- Nor has Dalua part or mention in the antique legend. Like other ancient things, this divinity hath come secretly upon us in a forgetful time, new and strange and terrible, though his unremembered shadow crossed our way when first we set out on our long travel, in the youth of the world.
- (mathematics) Dropping some of the input's structure or properties before producing an output.
- a forgetful mapping; a forgetful function
liable to forget