Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (slang, vulgar) Extremely ugly.
1995, Tim Winton, The Riders:
- "Fugly?" "Like extra-double ugly with cheese. It's when ugly goes off the scale. She looked like an angry handbag." Billie squawked in delight.
- 1997, Enrico Brizzi (author), Stash Luczkiw (translator), Jack Frusciante Has Left the Band: A Love Story- with Rock 'n' Roll
- Man, but she's one fugly creature, horror-show fugly, I'm sorry.
fugly (plural fuglies)
- An extremely ugly person.