- gerble (verb)
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈdʒɝbl̩/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈdʒɜːbl̩/
- Homophone: Dyirbal
- Rhymes: -ɜː(ɹ)bəl
gerbil (plural gerbils)
- One of several species of small, jumping, murine rodents, of the genus Gerbillus. In their leaping powers they resemble the jerboa. They inhabit Africa, India, and Southern Europe.
- To rotate inside a monowheel or similar apparatus due to sudden acceleration or braking.
- (slang) To insert a small animal into the rectum of a person.