get it on
- (slang) To have sex.
- I can see the sparks between us. Let's get it on, baby!
2017 August 27, Brandon Nowalk, “Game Of Thrones slows down for the longest, and best, episode of the season (newbies)”, in The Onion AV Club:
- The unfortunate thing about calling the season seven finale “The Dragon And The Wolf” is you can’t even reference it by name without picturing Daenerys Targaryen’s long-awaited hook-up with Jon Snow, her strapping hunk of an ally and also her nephew. It’s a hell of an episode, the dining car on this bullet train, not least because the dragon and the wolf got it on.
- (slang) To engage in a fight.
- You want a piece of me? OK, let's get it on!.
- (idiomatic) To hurry up; to get a move on.
- I need to get it on: there's not much time left.