get it on
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (slang) To have sex.
- I can see the sparks between us. Let's get it on, baby!
- 2017 August 27, Brandon Nowalk, “Game Of Thrones slows down for the longest, and best, episode of the season (newbies)”, in The Onion AV Club:
- The unfortunate thing about calling the season seven finale “The Dragon And The Wolf” is you can’t even reference it by name without picturing Daenerys Targaryen’s long-awaited hook-up with Jon Snow, her strapping hunk of an ally and also her nephew. It’s a hell of an episode, the dining car on this bullet train, not least because the dragon and the wolf got it on.
- (slang) To engage in a fight.
- You want a piece of me? OK, let's get it on!.
- (idiomatic) To hurry up; to get a move on.
- I need to get it on: there's not much time left.