Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: g'laïr
glair (plural glairs)
- Egg-white, especially as used in various industrial preparations.
- Any viscous, slimy substance.
- 1974, Guy Davenport, Tatlin!:
- She jacked with authority, knowing how to slick the glair over the glans with her thumb when it began to flow, how to pace a shaftlength voluptuous stroke with a whole slide from meatus to os pubis, how to work with a loving will.
- A broadsword fixed on a pike; a kind of halberd.
- To smear with egg-white.