Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Godhead
godhead (plural godheads)
- divinity or godhood, divine essence or nature
- For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
- (rare) any deity or idol
- an admired or influential person or entity
- 2007 June, Gregory Mone, “Invention: A New Breed of Mouse”, in Popular Science, volume 270, number 6, page 56:
- He pauses, as if hesitant to mention the godhead of computer design aloud, and adds, "Maybe even something Apple would be interested in."