Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) The property of being divine, of being like a god or God.
- (countable) A deity (a god, goddess or God).
- (uncountable) The study of religion or religions.
- Harvard Divinity School has been teaching theology since 1636.
- (property of being divine): godliness, godship
- (deity): deity, god, godship
- (study): godlore, theology
property of being divine
study of religion or religions
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Terms derived from divinity
See Related terms for divine