goslet (plural goslets)
- Nettapus on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Nettapus on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Nettapus on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons
- goslet at OneLook Dictionary Search
- “goslet” in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for “goslet” in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)